Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Chic LeatherMotorcycle Jacket




My husband and I have a Honda and love to travel across country and take local trips round the So Cal area.  And yes, I must dress for "safety", and I must admit, I do want to look as fashionable as I can while being "safe". My honey is pretty good about it, and he did find me a very  stylish coat so I don't look like a "hoodlum".. :). lol,, But when I saw this new trend for Spring at www.peoplestylewatch.com,, love it and I want one!  I totally love this jacket because first, although I am a fan of black, the taupe, bone, beige, leather is soo chic and different!  The color of the jacket gives you so many options; you can wear it casually or dress it up, or even wear it over a dress.. any color!  Even with the new "floral" print dresses and skirts, this jacket would give the outfit, a little bit of an edge.

I love looking at the People Style Watch magazine and website, because they will show what the celebs are wearing, and understand that a majority of us girls cannot afford a $698 Juicy Couture leather bomber.  However, maybe $159 at www.victoriassecret.com?  At least we know what is hot and how it will give our wardrobe a new, fresh, feminine look without breaking us! Besides, we still need to buy our other Spring pieces! Right on! 

At least, we have the tools of what to look for when we out there trying to find the bargain.  Maybe, we can find the jacket at H&M, Target, Forever 21, Love Culture, etc.  If you happen to find this "bomber" at a great price, please share!  After all, sistars have to stay together! 

Until next time Madmoiselles, merci, and chow bella! 

1 comments:

Patricia J said...

I also found a similar jacket of the "off-white" color @ Target. only $29.99!

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits