Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For the Love Of Clogs!! Ooh la la!



I am so excited!  So far this Spring, everything that I see is so eclectic, and taking us back to the 80's and 70's! I remember my first pair of clogs,, when I was 4! They were a rubber, turquoise clog with an orange heel.  Then I had a pair when I was 5, then at 6, a pair with a wooden heel.  I will never forget,, in PE, sporting my new denim dress, knee socks, and clogs. Trying to play volleyball, and my teacher told me to get my hands out of my pockets and play! lol.. But I was trying to "strike a pose",, lol. My love for clogs has continued throughout my passion for shoes! I have a pair of Uggs clogs that I lovee  so much, that the heel is so worn down!  

Spring is going to be hot, hot, hot with a variety of clogs to chose from!  Our fav fashionista,  SJP is wearing her new "trendy" clog with the skinny zippered jean.  No matter what she comes up with, it always looks good! 

The great thing that I love about this new Spring trend is that the "clog" is so updated and we have many varieties to choose from,  Check this next pic out.. 



How gorgeous are these clogs?  LOVE the detail and flowers,,, you can wear these with jeans like SJP, dresses, shorts.. I love the fact that I can still wear my 3 inch heel and look taller and be a trendsetter!




If you want to have a "chic" look.. these clogs are from "Chanel", however,  I know that we can find these cheaper somewhere else.  But I want the white ones!!!! 


Isnt' it great to see the collection and variety?  Yep, my little girl "love for clogs" never went away.. guess it is time to "update" my shoe collection, and go out and buy a few pair!  I will do my duty and let all of my Madmoiselles know the secret..... :) 


Merci! PS. What pair do you like,, are you going to buy a pair?

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits