Friday, March 19, 2010

Digital Print "In"




Bon Jour Madmoiselles! I have been giving you the skinny of what is "hot" for Spring 2010,, but now I am going to give the secret to what is "out" for Spring.  The dress above is the new "digital" look...   it is the new rave! Skirts, tanks, and especially dresses!  What I love about Spring, is that the trend is "feminine, flirty, lots of dresses, etc..  But if you are not the type of girl who likes the "romantic" look, then this is PERFECT for you!!  You can be bold, modern, still use the palette of "lots" of bright color, right off of the page of Vogue..

Graphic Print "Out"




Although the "graphic" print is out for Spring,, I still LOVE the look! When I was googling imgages for this look,  to be honest with you, I still would have chosen them as my favs!  Guess that I like the "mod" look?  But on a different note, isn't it fun to see how celebs can wear the same outfit and with different accessories?  First, I was like, okay "digital",  "graphic", what is the diff?  But I think that I can tell now, that they are both modern, yet a "digital" look is one that is kind of like a modern "tye-dye".. and a "graphic" is like a 70's print.  But I love both!!!! 
So there yah go for ONE look that is out, but is it?  How long with the "digital" look last?  I think that that "graphic" look can be a "classic" look,,, ????? mmmmm,,, what do you think? 

And for one of my good friends,  yes mame, black is still in!!! 


Merci!!

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits