Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chic fashion finds right under your nose!







Bon Jour Madmoiselles!    I am so excited to be able to share these "chic" bargain fashions finds with you..  No matter where you live, you can find these! Every day we drive around seeing these stores; KMart, Walmart, and of course everyone's fav.. Target.  When was the last time that you actually stopped in to see what KMart has for shoes?  Funny, here in Cali, we only have 2 KMart stores in the entire OC area!! So, the other day, I found one and thought, what the heck, let's have a look!  The shoe collection BLEW me away!  I refer to the "shoe" department as the "collection", because I could not believe how many CUTE sandals and shoes that they had!

Gladiator sandals are going to be in again for sping/summer, (YEAH!!).  I found an array of very expensive looking gladiators that came in black, grey, silver, and bronze.  The best part.. $14.99!! Then I stumbled across these "Stevie" replicas..  I cannot believe how cute, comfy, and inexpensive shoes that these are!  Once again.. $14.99!! These delicious shoes come in taupe or black; heck for that price, you can buy one in each color! Needless to say, I had to control myself, because I wear a size 5.  This an be good and bad. I can either find the shoe in my size in every style/color and want to buy them all because I worried that someone else "might get them'!  lol..  Or, I find nothing in a size 5, actually that probably is the good thing, because I can't buy the shoes! 




Another stop that I made was at Walmart,, I know that alot of you probably go to there to buy household items, groceries, etc,,  but have you ever checked out the $3.00 racks?  Miley Cyrus has a really cute clothing line and I found a lot of shirts discounted to $1.00-3.00!  A month ago, I read an article about how a "few" retailers are causing a lot of ruccus because they are trashing left over clothes that do not sell and throwing them away in the dumpster.  A lot of peeps are mad because they feel that these clothes could go to people who are in dire need of clothing..  So, maybe that is why Walmart is selling these shirts at $1.00 and up?  I bought 3 really cute shirts, but this one is really cute, and will go so  good with my "Knock off Stevie's" from K-Mart.. The pic doesn't do it justice!  You cannot see the detail; ruffles and the back criss crosses, looks like it came from Nordstroms!


So, this is my new $18.00 outfit... throw on some really cute accessories a cute big bag, a new lipstick,  and I am good to go! 

Speaking of lipstick, check out your local CVS, because I have found that way in the back near the pharmacy, I will often find clearance items of 75-90% off.. It is amazing what a girl might find in the clearance area!  One thing that I found was a cute "icy pink" gloss for 1.00 and a bronzer for 2.50 -- all retailing @ 13.00 and up.  

You just never know what you will find!!  What is your best bargain?

Merci!!!


0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits