Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A few of my fav things on a smart diva's budget!



As I was looking at my "Glamour" newsletter of the week, I fell in LOVE (don't I always) with some of the $50 and under beautiful spring items.  However, could not copy for yah!  I am on a mission Madmoiselles to bring a you a refreshing, spring/summer look for you!  We have had 80 degree weather in Cali, and believe it or not, we have had the "log cabin blues too"! However, I did find this sassy dress and could picture myself wearing it on a hot summer day, with a nice tan, at the beach, being fun, funky, and trendy!  PLUS it looks soo comfy! 



I must give credit to this website @ www.Revolve.com... Some great stuff! A little more pricey, but sometimes, a girl has to give in! lol,, I just might have to order this! $75 buckaroos

 The Ring,, the Perfect Accessory!


Next, I LOVE this ring!! I am having some problems tonight with my pics, but I hope that you can see how beautiful that this ring is!!  It is only $24 at Urban Outfitters, another one of favorite stores.. You never know what you are going to find:).  But this ring, you will  look like you just walked out of Sax! I think that this ring will give the dress above just a little bit of "class" to give it a "retro chic" look.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?



The Shoe

Alright girls, the Fashion Gods ARE not with me tonight! lol.. I am finding some really cute things to show you, but the pictures are not letting me copy/paste! If I COULD show you a shoe.. it wold be a cute pair of silver flops (saw a pair at Target for 12.99 with Rhinestones), and yes, a very cute pair @ KMart for only $14.99!

So yes, maybe I should call it a night! lol,, guess that I am in a casual mood and am SO looking forward to wearing cute, easy going and beachy clothes!! 

FASHION GODS, I AM READY FOR SUMMER!!! BRING IT ON!!! 

Here is the rundown, check out Revolve.com, Urban Outfitters, Target, and Kmart!! 

Merci, and I can't wait to hear what you think!  Pass it on!  xoxoxo












 

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits