Friday, April 9, 2010

Slimming Tips!


SLIMMING TIP #1--- Patricia's Secret...

 Bon Jour Mademoiselles :),,  today I am going to reveal a few fashion secrets from the Fashion Gods. shhhh, no just kidding, please spread the word! No matter what size you are, I think that EVERY woman looks like a million dollars in these kind of pants -- the trouser cut pant with the wider leg.  There is something just "chic" about them and I LOVE THEM!

I am only 4'11 and wear the skinny jeans, but I feel like my legs look longer and slimmer when I wear these types of trousers.  But even if you are not my size,,  guess what?  Chicness comes in all shapes and sizes!  This is why this pant is PERFECT!

**** FASHION GOD TIP****
If you feel like you carry more weight around your middle, these pants, with a higher waist provide tummy control, and the wider leg will give you a balanced look"


Slimming Secret #2..... The Peep-Toe Shoe
You know my obsession, passion, and the one thing that I can never get enough of... shoes!!!!! lol..  Okay girls, here is the deal...  when I wear my trousers,  I love them because I can wear them with a boot (pointy toe preferred with heel), pump, but my FAV is an open toe HEEL!  

Even if you are 5'10, no worries, get the heels girl!  You see, being 4'11 can be just as difficult sometimes in the Fashion World as 5'10, but who cares...  be proud to be a chick!  I don't know about you, but when I put heels on, I feel sexier, taller (that is a given, lol), and MUCH more confident..  When you pair the shoes with the trouser pant, look out, hot stuff comin through!!  Your legs will look so much longer and slimmer :) 


The French and Secret #3

Alright Mademoiselles, in my last blog, I wrote about the French and what makes them such Fashion Divas without even trying.. this is one of them, and this is what the French mean when they say" that it doesn't matter what size you are.. if your clothes fit you good, then your confidence will shine through"!  

Trust me honey, even at my height, the Fashion Gods can be cruel to me.. Who in the world wears my size and is 5'7? lol,,  IT  is so RARE that I actually find a pant that is the right length.  I like skinny jeans, but feel much better in the "trouser", but they are a mile long.. so I too, must get it together and just BUY the pants and get them altered! lol..  
If you are wondering, okay PJ , I found a pair of pants that I like and I PROMISE that I will get them altered, but what are the rules? 

Here yah go...  Make sure that the waistbands do not gap and pants are hemmed properly.. which means.. that the pants should cover the top part of your foot without dragging on the ground. AND YES bring those high heel peep toe shoes in.. NO FLATS ALOUD!

Another tip for yah if you need to find person to alterate your clothes.. try a dry cleaner.  Here in Cali, they charge about $8 -10 bucks. Not too bad !

I hope that you all enjoyed today... I am trying to cover all shapes and sizes :)..  We need to be proud of our bodies and take the knowledge from the Fashion Gods to look Hotter than EVAR! 

**If you like the pants shown, I found them on the Lane Bryant website @54.00..  very cute! **

Guess that is a wrap Mademoiselles!!!  Do you have any secrets that you want to share?  Let us know if you try any of these fashion tips!  More to come!!!!  

 

 MERCI!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good tips thanks! i have never worn a open toe shoe like that maybe i will try :)

Patricia J said...

I am so glad that you like the tips, and yes, I like the open toe shoe idea too! Shoes can do wonders for everyone! ;)Merci! xoxoxo

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits