Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A little bit' of French Chic, oui, oui?



Bon Jour Madmoiselles..  I must say that I am so excited with the growth of our Fan Page of "La Pink Chambre" on facebook!  Today I noticed two more fans, and of whom I believe are French? Totally Awesome!

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been obsessed with "Paris" and for the life of me cannot tell you why! Maybe it is because I do have a little bit of French Blood in me, and I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY ROOTS? lol,,       

Or could it be that I just have always loved fashion and shoes for as long as I can remember (yes, all of the way from my "pre-school clog days), lol,, I just don't know! 



So, I thought that today I would bring you a few "French" fashion tips today in honor of our passion for fashion :).  

Rule #1 - No matter what your size..  wear what fits you!  IF you are petite, it is worth the money to buy a nice piece and pay for the alteration.  IF you are a bigger girl, DON'T hide under a big shirt or pair of pants!  Find a flattering shirt/pants, and wear it with pride.  When clothes fit you properly, don't you feel a little bit more confident? Kind of like having a good hair day?  And that is the French's secret to achieve a "timeless and chic" look, "Self Confidence" and feeling good about themselves. WORK IT GIRL!  Many of us American girls tend to wear pants that are way too tight, sweatpants, or baggy clothes.  Just by wearing clothes that "fit properly" is the the first step to looking chic and feeling good about YOU!







Tip #2.. The Red Lipstick... I used to wear red lipstick but have gone to the more natural/beachy bronze glossses.  Maybe the reason is because  I moved to Southern Cali a few years ago and the styles are a little bit different from the East? Californians Style tend to be a little bit more laid back.  But when you think of "French" Glamour, you think of Chanel, right? And when you think of Chanel, what color comes to mind.. Red and Pink... 




 Obviously, you wouldn't wear red lipstick with the outfit that I showed you above, lol, but think of black/white outfit, and keep it classic girl!

These are just a couple of tips to help us American girls go chic and French!  Much more to come,,  and I cannot wait to share with you tips of how and what to wear to make yourself look like a chic foxy lady! :))) But until then, look for clothes that truly fit you, not too big or too small.  And BOOST that self-confidence, if you don't feel it for the day, fake it! 


Merci!





0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits