Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you want to know the secret.. for stronger, healthier, and longer hair :)



Here it is Mademoiselles!  How ironic is it? I spoke to two hair stylists today and it was recommended to use Biotin to help strengthen my hair, ultimately, LONGER and HEALTHIER hair! 

If you have hair like mine which will grows SOO SLOW and when it does grow, it breaks off!  Can you relate? lol.. When I was a little girl,  I had long hair, but that was a long time ago! 

I often think,, should I get extensions?  But it probably would be like getting acrylic nails..?? Beautiful at first and your hands look younger... but the damage can be brutal!... Kind of like extensions? 

What do you think about that??? 

Well girls, I am calling it a night, but wanted to let yah know about "our" secret..  Tomorrow, I must buy Biotin!  You can buy it on Amazon (click on the link) or any drugstore.. (I think)...  

Merci!! xoxoxoxox

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits