Friday, April 23, 2010

FInally! "Hot', 'Hot", "Hot" Golf Apparel!

OOH LA LA!  

Don't you love Face Book?  I love catching up with old and new friends and.....  finding fashion, events, and just cool stuff! So, the other day, I saw this advertisement for "Golf4her",, and OMG, totally love it!

  I grew up on golf, and played avidly and competed for 9 years.. and man do I remember,, the "dress codes". And way back then (1977 -1986), it was so hard to find the "proper clothes" that were cute! I think that I had every color in "Izod" polos :). lol!

 My Mom and her friends always wore the cute skirts that were the typical green and pink, khaki, green and blue...  flamingos, whales, turtles, etc. you know the "preppy look", which I love, but when I saw these designers, Man oh Man!  I am inspired to get back onto the course!  

I have many more styles and designers that I fell in love with "Golf4Her"...www.golf4her.com and you can find them on fb @Golf4her...  Check them out, the company is very warm and sincere.  I had posted a few comments on FB and actually got a personal response!!  Plus, they finally listened to the need of women golfers, we are not dudes, we are chicks who need some fashion out there on the course! :)))

These fashions are just so darn trendy, rock starish, and different, that even if I have a terrible game, I won't care, I have my hot outfit! lol So, without further adoo...  drum roll...... these are just a few picks from one of the designers that I love. "Loudmouth", bringing sexy to the 19th hole and beyond!

Skirt #1
Skirt #2


Skirt #3

 Whatcha golfers think?  Even if you are not a golfer, why not get a hot skirt?  Hey if anything, my game may not be "hot" anymore, but with these skirts, I can look "hot"!! lol.  (PS..  I found golf gloves that even match the skirts!)

Stay tuned for more of my favs.... :) As I really had a difficult time posting my first! lol - I love everything!!!!

Have a beautiful day, and does anyone want to play some golf?  BTW, my hubby bought me new clubs (yes, I have had the same set since highschool, they don't make the "woods anymore", haha),, just need some lessons! 
But first, one ? for yah, what skirt do you like the best?  (there are more on the website too! )

On that note, I am off, and can't wait to get on the course with my new skirt! 

Merci!!!!  xooxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits