Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to my blog :) I have always had a love for fashion, especially shoes. I am always trying to reorganize my closet to find a way to accommodate my passion; the flops, heels, wedges, boots, running shoes, need I say more? I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in my head! But what a cute, sexy pair of heels can do for girl :)

My second passion is finding a fashion bargain! Don't you feel great when you find that "perfect" cute little outfit and everyone has to know, "where did you get that?".. Why is it that we always reveal our secret and the price tag? Yep, shopping for the bargain is the female hunt. We want to look like a million dollars on a dollar, right?

My mission for this blog is to spread the good word to my fellow local Californians and women world wide about our So Cal treasures. I cannot tell you how much fun that I have driving around the Orange County/Los Angeles area. Many times, I "stumble" upon these hidden boutiques and fall in love! I think, does anyone know about this place? How I would love to share my secret to other women. Isn't that what we love to do?

Come back to find your treasure, fashion tips, and just cool stuff!

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits