Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogging is so exciting and adventurous.. I could spend hours researching the "how to's of blogging. But instead, I want to bring you a very cool blog that I found:
http://fashiontrendguide.blogspot.com/. This girl has it together and has awesome pics for the Spring Fashion Forecast. What do you think of the cute rhinestone bracelet/ring at Forever 21? Gotta love their jewelry and accessories; very trendy and inexpensive. (I am talking $5 for a unique piece!) And for all of you snowbound girls, hang in there, Spring is almost here; these pics will help take away the log cabin blues. The Spring Trends are refreshing, light, flirty, feminine, and beautiful. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I think I am your first comment. Welcome to blogging. Keep it up.

Tom Bailey

Patricia J said...

Yes you are! Thank you so much for commenting:). I am a rookie, but want to have some fun with my passion and share it :)

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits