Wednesday, February 24, 2010


 Right off of the run way.... my dream come true... to go to Fashion Week in Paris! Heck, any fashion show will do:). But guess what?  The LA Fashion Week is coming in March!  And a mini version in Palm Springs! Have to find someone with connections in the fashion world of  LA, but I will find it!  I am commited to my mademoiselles! Where there is a will, there is a way, right? At least I can go to Palm Springs, OOH LA LA!

As I was reading the "Glamour" beauty blog/website (check it out, very cool!), I was overwhelmed and did not know what do look at first.  Awww, how about the makeup trend for Spring 2010?  What is Chanel forecasting?  I don't know about you, but I have seen beautiful, vibrant shades of violet.  That is a color that NO ONE can go wrong with :). However, Chanel created a "soft, fresh, natural" look using beige, bronze, and shimmery amethyst shadows.  The smoky look with thick lashes has a beautiful mix of the neutral shades with a glimmer of awwww,, yesss, a hint of the violet family.  What I like the most is that the cheeks were dusted with "pinky" bronze blush and the lips a hint of pinky-beige lipstick.

This I like!  When I was in Orlando, I found, I think my second most fav store.... "Love Culture" (and yes, there is one in MI, on the east side!).  This store is like a step up of Forever 21 and the theme is romantic, soft, feminine fashion.. Parisian Style.  When I wear my new pencil skirt and blouse (absolutely stunning, so unique!) I will take a pic for you:).  The best part, once again, skirt - $15 and blouse $21!  Wait until you see the details!

Hope that you enjoyed today's glamour tip. I can't wait to find a pinky-beige lipstick and yep I can use my new OPI Plum and new amethyst eye shadow.

I leave you with two things, first, if you would like to have some fun and learn "basic french" with me, follow me on Twitter :).  See the famous birdie below or www.twitter.com/LaPinkChambre.

Secondly, I would love to know what you think about the new Chanel Makeup Trend for Spring 2010?  And what is your fav color of lipstick?  Do you prefer color or a'natural? Or are you a gloss girl?

Visit www.glamour.com to see the whole gig! (Backstage Beauty: The 5 Best Makeup Looks from the Paris Runways).  Make sure to google Love Culture to find a location near you, it is well worth the distance, if it is over an hour drive. To my Californians, we do have near LA and I think one in Riverside. Let me know if you go!

Merci! xoxox
PS Don't forget to become a Fan, follow, tweet, and subscribe :)))) Pass it on!

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits