Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Bon Jour Mademoiselles! When people go on trips, they collect a variety of memoriblila to bring home; tshirts, spoons, keychains, shot glasses, charms, but as for me.... I love to buy a new pair of shoes to remind me of my awesome trip! Isn't it fun to venture into another store that you may not have ever been too or maybe one of your all time favs (my reason is to see if the store has anything different then you have at home, i.e. the Target 75% Clearance Rack, what about you?).  And one of those places where I can find a unique bit of fashion is The Nordstrom Rack.  If you haven't been to one, GO! Google for one in your area, the Fashion Gods command you. Last week, I was in Orlando, Fla, with my hubby. What a lucky girl that I am, while he was working at a trade show, I had the oppotunity to go to outlet heaven!.  I am talking 3 Major Prime Outlet Malls and side street outlets all within a 2 mile radius!  So, as a momento for my trip, I had to take these gorgeous shoes home with me. Plus we went to the Daytona 500, and they do kind of resemble the NASCAR flag? Yeah Dale JR! Okay girls, the pic does not do these  shoes justice!  They are a pair of "PELLE" moda sandals, with the softest black suede and the most comfortable leather insole and that I have donned on my feet.  Although these shoes are a 4 inch heel, I feel like I am walking on air.  Oh, and my favorite part about the shoe,, the checkered, braided, black and white part around the bottom of the toe.  If you could only see the workmanship of these shoes!  The best part,, Shoes retail @ 179.00, on sale for 70.00, and they were 1/2 off of that....  $35.00.  Yes girls, you must google and go to The Rack!  And oh my gosh, the shoes are going to go perfect with my new gray pencil skirt and white blouse that I bought at "LoveCulture:,,,, but that is for another day!  Stay tuned for more shoe tales... do you have one? Or what is the most beloved thing that you have ever splurged on vaca for yourself?  Can't wait to hear!  Merci :)

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits