Sunday, August 1, 2010

My pick of a really cool golf shirt for the front nine!


Isn't this the cutest shirt for the course? It amazes me when I see such cute clothes, it is 
simple but so on the cutting edge; "Player", now that is cool! Why can't I be that creative? lol
I love the fact that the designer, "Donna Bonn Taylor" put her unique creativity to make this a fun shirt, yet stick to the "etiquette" of the game... to wear a shirt with a collar.


I finally am getting back into my game, and have been having the time of my life. Even if you are not a Golfer Goddess, it is okay; I bet that if your significant other golfs, he would love to have you play with him..  besides....  it will give you an excuse to buy this fabo shirt!

My new "meetup" group for women golfers in the OC has been great too, and one fellow golfer who I met told me that she took up golf so she can wear the cute clothes! haha. So you see, it is okay to fall in love clothes that may not be up your alley, but no worries, because I think that we always find a way or reason to wear it :). Don't you agree with me? lol

Here is the link to see Donna's collection, but make sure that you click on the "Golf 4 Her" advertisement on my blog. I guarantee that you will have fun checking out the styles.. everything from diva ball markers to checkered golf gloves :).. see for yourself! :)

http://www.golf4her.com/Donna-Bonn-Taylor-Graphic-T-shirt-p/db-s10-03b.htm

Well fashion girls, I hope that you enjoyed!  Golf can be fun and instead of the walking on the "red carpet", let's get some style from "Golf 4 Her" and walk on the "green carpet"..

Pass it on girls! :))) Stay tuned for my day at the California Mart!! :)


Merci! xoxooxox

0 comments:

 
La Pink Chambre - Fashion treasures © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Hit Counters
By TwitterButtons.com 3

avandia lawsuits